Programme & Project Management – I.T
IT Project Manager x3 – Permanent – £60,000 to £65,000 – Remote based with travel
We are actively recruiting 3 x IT Project Managers for remote based permanent roles with a market leading IT partner to deliver end-to-end project management and professional implementation of IT business solutions.
- Identify internal and external resources, whether financial or human, in order to deliver the project successfully
- Accept and close projects in distress or which contain significant management on client sites.
- Support the Delivery Services Manager in coaching and mentoring other Project Managers in the tools and techniques suitable for projects in flight
- Evaluate the progress of project on regular basis and take proactive steps to resolve any risks or issues
- Set realistic and practical goals for the project. Moreover, they should also develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the project both in terms of the client and internal Finance procedures, remaining cognizant at all time of the commercial status of the project.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently
- Initiates and flags investigation of issues arising in Project Management engagements
- Supports “continual improvement” of self and the team
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Breadth and depth of knowledge and business acumen Persistence and resilience in seeing a project through to completion
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to learn new information quickly and keep up with rapidly changing products and processes
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with the confidence and gravitas to build working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- A flexible, creative approach, with the ability to find innovative ways to overcome project obstacles
- Willingness to travel, with occasional overnight stays
- Experience of a variety of industries, public or private sector
- Experience managing projects such as Cloud, Data Centre, Enterprise Mobility and System Centre
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.