Permanent, on-site 5 days a week in London.
Our client is a hyper growth FinTech organisation within the energy sector, who is looking to identify a Marketing Coordinator for their ever-growing Media & Marketing division.
A primary focus will be to build a strong online community, enhance brand visibility, and foster meaningful interactions with target audience across multiple social media platforms.
Extremely exciting opportunity to work for an aggressively scaling business:
- Working directly with the CEO & Producer. Ideally looking to relaunch content across the full product suite.
- Assist taking content from an award-winning author.
- Liaising with the content creator in developing the ongoing podcast.
- Social Media Analytics: Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to measure the success of social media campaigns, and use data-driven insights to optimize strategies and content.
- Trendspotting: Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, platform updates, and best practices to ensure they remain at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Degree in Marketing (or similar).
- Work experience/internships in a marketing department.
- Looking to join a fast-paced environment and assist with a wide range of marketing roles.
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.