Junior Direct Trader
Junior Direct Trader – Up to £50,000 – London, UK
Our client is actively looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to apply themselves within the Direct Trading Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiate new counterparts and onboard
- Manage the trade cycle throughout, from deal negotiations to trade exchanges
- Attend global industry events and conferences
- Market our client as a market maker and Direct Trading counterpart
- Provide exceptional service to counterparts
- Work within a team and be open to being mentored
What we’re looking for:
- A degree is preferred within Finance, Economics, or related field of study
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills: able to process and evaluate information & data
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- An individual who is ambitious and motivated to achieve targets
- A foreign language is preferred in Arabic or Mandarin
- Strong work ethic to work in a fast-paced environment
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.