Full Stack Developer – Software (Remote)
Full Stack Developer – Software. Salary – 50K-55K OTE, Company Benefits. Location – UK Wide (remote)
We are partnering with a FTSE250 client to recruit a Full Stack Developer to work within a team to design and build products which make a difference in the public sector. The products that you will work on impact and improve the experience of citizens in the UK and beyond.
- Delivering – ensuring successful implementation of product features with high quality code
- Collaborating – working closely with a multi-disciplinary agile squad to define features and solutions
- documenting – ensuring that all product features are clearly documented
- Supporting – acting as third line support to ensure swift resolution of any defects and live support issues
- Validating – building unit tests to assure your solutions
- Have a strong background in development and are passionate about producing high quality code
- Have experience working in an environment that adheres to the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Have experience working with any of the following technologies, tools and approaches:
- Serverless/FaaS (eg Node, Python)
- Database data structure and database / application optimisation strategies
- Any serverside/client side languages/technologies
- API definition and frontend/backend integration
- Writing unit tests/test tooling for APIs or back end/front end implementations
- Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tooling
- Accessibility practises
- willing to challenge assumptions and decisions where appropriate, to facilitate the team arriving at the most suitable solution.
- Are confident working independently and collaboratively with the team and stakeholders
- Are a strong communicator
If you’re an experienced Full Stack Developer who likes the sound of this opportunity and meet the listed criteria, please apply now.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly using our form below.