Business Development Manager – B2B
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Up to £80K (plus car/commission scheme) Nationwide – Home Based
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and forward-thinking Business Development “Hunter”? If so, you will be a perfect alignment to a dynamic organisation that is growing all areas of its business through growth.
We are looking for proven business to business (B2B) sales professionals with experience in the Business Process Outsourcing sector / Digital Service or Digital Solutions Sales to source, scope, design and ultimately win large, transformational outsourcing and technology deals. Our client is growing organically in all areas – If you have knowledge of or experience of Business Process Outsourcing sector / Digital Services or Digital Solutions Sales then it’s a great start.
This role takes ownership for large and complex new business opportunities. You will develop strategies and long-term plans to increase market share and business revenue, successfully adding new clients and capabilities to the portfolio. It’s essential in this role that you are a comfortable and successful originator, capable of driving and delivering lasting business opportunities with new clients as well as developing existing opportunities.
- Creating business development strategies and long-term plans to expand market share and business revenue
- Building in-depth relationships with clients by addressing and satisfying any enterprise consulting needs and concerns
- Working creatively with clients and their teams to develop specific saleable and commercially viable proposals
- Full sales lifecycle experience from scoping through to completion
- Selling Cisco products and services into public and private sector
- Consulting skill set with sufficient presence to lead engagements with prospective customers
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.