Business Development Manager – Health Sector
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Health Sector – Financial Software – ERP Salary – £50,000 – £60,000 – Dbl OTE (Uncapped),
Plus Benefits. UK Wide, Fully Remote Role.
We’re transforming healthcare to create sustainable health services for tomorrow. Our decision support software and programmes enable public and private healthcare providers and insurers to make better decisions for their customers. As part of our team you’ll help to empower people to take control of their own health and wellbeing.
- Identify new leads & opportunities and create long lasting customer relationships, with new and existing accounts.
- Self-generate leads and work alongside Marketing to drive new demand generation activities to both existing customers and in pursuit of winning new business clients.
- Work alongside existing sales team members and Sales Director to maximise opportunity across the UKI market.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be proficient in using video technology to host & run meetings.
- Deliver exciting sales proposals & presentations to existing and new customers to win business.
- Undertake professional networking with key client and partner contacts from the health industry.
- Report to the Sales Director.
- Degree level, finance or business, or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job to a satisfactory level.
- Experience of selling finance solutions, ideally to the healthcare sector and, or proven track record of selling finance solutions in other sectors.
- Demonstrable level of knowledge regarding healthcare, particularly around how a modern finance solution can drive improvement in efficiencies and best practice.
- Strong communication and motivational skills, including the ability to work with groups of staff at all levels within an organisation.
- Great networking skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients at a senior level and as outlined in the characteristics section.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong inter-personal skills
- The drive, energy and commitment to succeed and develop your career.
- Valid clean UK driving licence and the willingness to travel throughout the UKI as required.
- Proven ability to grow sales within a territory and maintain a strong sales pipeline of qualified opportunities to over-achieve on your target.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.