- Secretary to the accreditation council, including arranging regular accreditation council meetings in liaison with the Council Chairman, booking the meeting venue and required catering, preparing agendas, circulating all papers to agreed timescales, taking accurate meeting minutes, circulating these to agreed timescales after the meeting and monitoring agreed action.
- Secretary to the accreditation awards panel, including scheduling regular accreditation awards panel meetings, in liaison with the Awards Panel Chairman, venue and catering bookings as required, preparing agendas, circulating all papers to agreed timescales, presenting summary reports and recommendations on each survey and taking accurate meeting minutes and circulating award letters and other correspondence to agreed timescales after the meeting.
- Producing the accreditation reports, reformatting, summarising the areas of non-compliance, the surveyors' recommendations for remedial action, the progress made since survey and making a recommendation on awards for consideration by the accreditation awards panel.
- Setting up and maintain a record system of accreditation awards, expiry dates, timescales for remedial action, monitoring etc.
- On-going liaison with the Quality Lead Auditors to ensure that reports are prepared within the appropriate timescale and that additional evidence and progress reports from clients are received to meet awards panel deadlines.
- Coordinating documentation submissions from clients, post survey and to make the assessment of these in collaboration with the appropriate Quality Lead Auditor.
- To coordinate requests for, and assessment of, monitoring submissions and to summarise these for the accreditation awards panel.
- Using their Salesforce system for recording all accreditation activity with clients.
- To develop and review policies, procedures, rules and guidance for the accreditation process.
- To co-ordinate the production and delivery of appropriate certificates, addendums and plaques.
- Contributing to all appropriate internal meetings to ensure that staff are kept up-to-date with accreditation issues and any changes in policy and procedures.
- Being a member of the quality team and on behalf the team manage the complaint process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinating production and circulation of a regular accreditation newsletter and any other update bulletins required on accreditation programme activities.
- To organise their annual Quality Improvement Award, requesting applications from eligible clients, collating applications submitted and co-ordinating the assessment process in liaison with appropriate senior staff.
- To liaise with management over arrangements for presentation of certificates, plaques etc. and any other related publicity activities in relation to accreditation awards.
- Collating data for the agreed unit level performance indicators and producing reports on these as required.
- To ensure that information on accreditation pages on their website is relevant and up to date and to liaise with the Marketing Department accordingly.
- Work within agreed policies and procedures in conjunction with line manager to consider own training needs.
- Degree level qualification. (Desirable)
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to plan, manage and complete projects (Essential).
- IT literate to a high level across all applications – Word, (Essential) Excel (Essential), PowerPoint, Access (Desirable)
- Ability to work using own initiative and manage own time effectively. (Essential)
- A consistent, methodical approach to the work which requires accuracy and excellent attention to detail. (Essential)
- Ability to prioritise and negotiate with key stakeholders when there are conflicting priorities. (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of the protocol for formal meetings (Essential).
- A good command of written English and ability to produce clear and concise reports. (Essential)
- Experience of producing accurate formal minutes in a timely fashion (Desirable)
- An understanding of quality management issues and their application in healthcare. (Desirable).
Software Development, Technology
Accreditation Services Manager Remote based Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + benefits As an accreditation services manager, you will be responsible for managing both the accreditation and ISO certi...
- Be trained in sales and account management techniques and skills in order to sell subscription research and data services.
- Research & Map potential new clients in our CRM system to originate new business leads and translate leads into sales - your data entry will be perfect.
- Generate strong relationships through a consultative sales approach, most often from highly targeted cold calling after thorough research of prospect companies and individuals.
- Liaise with other teams, from Tech to Data to Marketing to Group.
- Native or fluent English language. Additional languages are always useful.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent.
- A focus on outstanding customer service.
- A professional and quality-oriented approach to all tasks.
- A determination to self-improve and to study beyond the training programme to learn about and develop a passion for energy commodity markets. Non-readers need not apply.
- Confident and driven, sales experience would be beneficial. Resilience is required.
- Ambitious and self-starting individual with track record of being a high achiever. Be the best.
- Strong interest in energy and financial markets, keeping constantly up to date with latest market and global news.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations.
- Entrepreneurial, adaptive, self-motivated; enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organised.
Business Development, Sales
Business Development Executive Location: London Salary: £35,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits Our client is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic and desire to creatively and actively apply...
- Initiate new counterparts and onboard
- Manage the trade cycle throughout, from deal negotiations to trade exchanges
- Attend global industry events and conferences
- Market our client as a market maker and Direct Trading counterpart
- Provide exceptional service to counterparts
- Work within a team and be open to being mentored
- A degree is preferred within Finance, Economics, or related field of study
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills: able to process and evaluate information & data
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- An individual who is ambitious and motivated to achieve targets
- A foreign language is preferred in Arabic or Mandarin
- Strong work ethic to work in a fast-paced environment
Finance, Oil Trading/Broking
Overview Junior Direct Trader – Up to £50,000 – London, UK Our client is actively looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to apply themselves within the Direct Trading Team. What you...
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in UI design in the video games industry
- Strong understanding of user interface design concepts like layout, text, and widgets
- Ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss features with respect to design challenges
- Proficiency with Adobe Animate, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator/Affinity Designer and/or equivalent tools
- Fondness for simulation games
- Knowledge of the X series games, and/or similar sci-fi simulation games
- Experience collaborating with artists, game designers and programmers to understand player behaviour and patterns to ensure an engaging product
- Experience with creation of motion graphics
UI Designer Location: Germany £50,000 Euros Our client, the creators of the popular X space simulation game series, are looking for a User Interface Designer who will work closely with artists and th...
- Receive classroom-based training about the market and basic knowledge you will need to start on the desk
- Work with the traders on research, development, and implementation of new trading strategies
- Help with future and OTC executions
- Investigate potential profitable strategies to new products
- Carry out trading support tasks including trade entry, reconciliation on a daily basis
- Liaise with back office to work on desk or firmwide projects
- Junior traders will be assessed monthly to be progressed to a trader role who trades their own book
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in mathematics, science, engineering, computer science, economics, quantitative finance or related field
- Recent graduate to 2 years of work experience
- Ambitious individual with track record of being high achiever who relentlessly pursues accelerated progression
- Strong interest in trading and financial markets
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time sensitive situations
- Experience programming in Python, R, C++ or similar languages is a plus
- Are entrepreneurial, adaptive, self-motivated; Enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
Overview Trader Analyst – £60,000 + £30-40K OTE – London This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Commodity Trading Houses within the UK to work within their leading Trading...
- Experience of delivering procurement projects, with strategy development and supporting category management in the government sector, ideally transport, health, and/or defence sector.
- Experience of developing relationships and working with stakeholders and suppliers, as well as a track record in supplier selection, negotiation, implementation, and complex contract management to ensure cost/saving targets are delivered upon
- Some experience working within a complex and changing environment with demanding business objectives.
- A knowledge of sourcing across indirect categories and industry sectors.
- Experience in working within matrix structures (desirable).
- Project management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be proficient in Excel.
- Ideally working towards MCIPS qualification or a relevant business subject
- A competitive basic salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27), with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The ability take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for one of my client’s charity partners, or any cause of your choice
- A company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, and much more on top
- Various voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle, such as discounts on retail and socialising, health & wellbeing travel and technology etc.
- Access to their Employee Network Group from day one, representing every strand of diversity across the business.
Procurement Consultant (all levels) The consultancy position will sit within the delivery business area of my client’s Procurement Solutions. Engagements will vary, working across public or private ...
- Implementing an automation test strategy to help them deliver on their test strategy.
- Building and sustaining their automated tests so that extensive coverage is delivered across their product set, working closely within the team to achieve this.
- Being a subject matter expert on automation testing to support colleagues when needed.
- Supporting the lead to ensure the test strategy is being adhered to, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
- Supporting the DevOps team to integrate automated testing solutions into CI/CD pipelines.
- Using various industry testing techniques, methodologies, best practices, along with quality assurance activities, to ensure that the delivery of robust, high-performing systems that meet and exceed expectations.
- At least two years’ experience working as an automation test engineer working on complex software solutions.
- Experience with implementing test automation tools for the following: Web UI (e.g. Selenium or Appium), Back-end API’s (e.g. Postman or SoapUI), and performance testing (e.g. Apache JMeter).
- Experience with applying automation testing within an agile environment, utilising both continuous delivery and testing modules, ensuring that delivery meets expectations.
- Possess a good understanding of test artefacts, reusable test scripts, execution, metrics, and review purposes.
- Able to understand requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Managing expectations and problem solving, in order to build relationships based on trust.
- Be self-motivated and handle multiples tasks under pressure.
- Being able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Able to learn and be fast paced within an agile environment, as well as picking up new information quickly.
- Experience with both onshore and offshore teams (desirable).
- Experience implementing test automation tools for mobile applications.
- Practical experience using a test management system (e.g. QMetry, Zephyr or Helix ALM), to plan, co-ordinate and evidence test execution (desirable).
- Experience with Jira and confluence for both issue management and collaboration (desirable).
- A degree in a technical based discipline (desirable).
Software Automation Engineer Salary: £35,000 + benefits Location: Richmond (twice a week on site) I am partnered up with a growing technology-based client of mine who for the greenfield development a...
- Working directly with the CEO & Producer. Ideally looking to relaunch content across the full product suite.
- Assist taking content from an award-winning author.
- Liaising with the content creator in developing the ongoing podcast.
- Social Media Analytics: Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to measure the success of social media campaigns, and use data-driven insights to optimize strategies and content.
- Trendspotting: Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, platform updates, and best practices to ensure they remain at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Degree in Marketing (or similar).
- Work experience/internships in a marketing department.
- Looking to join a fast-paced environment and assist with a wide range of marketing roles.
Marketing Coordinator Salary: £28,000-£38,000 Permanent, on-site 5 days a week in London. Our client is a hyper growth FinTech organisation within the energy sector, who is looking to identify a Mar...
- Assessing the revenue opportunity against the risk and costing profile of the pricing model
- Support and leading contract negotiations end-to-end
- Providing a high level of contract management, as well as managing the commercial implications of service performance
- Managing in life contract changes
- Providing advice on all strategic commercial implications from all legal and regulatory changes
- Providing support and advice on the commercial dispute management strategy
- Defining and overseeing the full adherence to commercial policies and procedures
- Owning and applying thorough commercial scrutiny through key government avenues
- Assisting the sales team to secure new business that is both profitable and deliverables
- Providing commercial support in deal shaping, contracting and negotiations
- Reviewing the prices of both existing and new business proposals, making sure they properly align with company margin, risk and contingency provisions in place
- Ensuring that all customers as well as supplier bids/contracts are approved and reviewed in line with key governance and policy before submitting
- Identifying, managing, and reporting on key commercial and legal risks
- Being the main point of contact for principal client contracts, as well as providing extensive in-life client contract management support
- Reviewing, interpreting and advising on existing contract rights and obligations
- Leading the change management of contracts, including the production of contract variations
- Supporting the production of regular contract reporting in line with both governance and the requirements of the contract
- Ensuring that all contract records are maintained and accessible when required
- Recording, ratifying, and circulating all commercial/negotiation meetings that take place
- Constantly supporting the business by owning and supporting ongoing contract admin (including templates, toolkits and notices)
- Supporting the sub-contractor along with supplier relationship management
- Working on a cross-functional/collaborative basis, reporting directly into the commercial director
- Solid understanding of bid preparation and submission processes (ITT, RFP, and BAFO)
- Able to identify and analyse fundamental commercial risks, such as SLA’s, KPI’s, contractual dependencies and milestones
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Possess a vast amount of knowledge of contract law, along with how it is applied within software and IT environments
- Have a good working knowledge of GDPR
- Possess a good understanding of financial processes and summaries (regular and ad hoc), to be presented to both commercial and more senior audiences
- Due diligence in document record keeping as well as maintaining audit traits
- Seeing activities through on an end-to-end basis
- A track record in being resilient and staying self-motivated
- Being able to prioritise work, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Able to seek support and input guidance when required
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Strong contributor to the commercial team, as well as consistently working to high quality standards regarding support quality and enacting on stakeholder feedback
- Take a positive mindset to solving problems (have a good track record of root cause analysis)
- Working to tight deadlines along, or as part of a team
- Can work on and prioritise multiple activities at once
- Demonstrating full rigour and compliance with all commercial values, policies and procedures
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
Commercial Manager Location: Remote based Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + benefits My client is seeking a dynamic and energetic commercial manager to lead their growing team, who will be responsib...
- Performing installation tasks as noted in the project’s Scope of Works (SOW).
- Reading and interpreting electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Support the Project Manager with site supervision of the install team, communication of daily job site status, and completion of required job documentation.
- Acting as customer liaison on site per project scope and directives. Direct on-site change request to Project Manager for confirmation and final direction.
- Communicate and coordinate with other trades on site.
- Use hand and power tools for various system installation related task including soldering, and termination of connectors such as XLR, RJ45, fibre-optic, and coaxial.
- Fabricating AV Rack as per elevation drawing with professional cable management.
- Work with manufacturers to initiate return material authorization as needed.
- Test point to point cabling, functionality of systems, and code for control and DSP systems.
- Support and Engineer or Programmer with minor programming changes to DSPs or room processors.
- Configure IP addressable devices to establish communication on network.
- Create, track, and complete a project punchlist.
- Write & Edit code for DSP systems – Biamp, Qsys, Shure, etc.
- Complete preventative maintenance checks, diagnosis, and necessary repair.
- Provide client training as needed.
- Able to effectively communicate with technicians, customers, and colleagues.
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Mature personality with the ability to work both on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload.
- Advance PC proficiency.
- Proven business writing skills.
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems.
- Knowledge of advance signal flow for audio, video, and control.
- Advance understanding of IP networking.
- Ability to lead site teams on large, complex projects.
- Ability to perform site surveys.
- Minor control system programming changes and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Knowledge and use of specific test equipment for required applications.
- Knowledge and application of industry installation safety codes and standards.
- Industry specific and manufacturer training/certifications.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of installation experience in the audio visual, electronics or related industry required.
- Valid and current CTS Certification.
Lead Senior AV Technician Location: Houston (travel based – working on different client sites) Rate: $40 an hour Duration: Six months with possible extension My client is a global leader in video co...
- Creating VFX in a realistic and casual style.
- Working with the other artists and sharing the vision with designers and game developers.
- Creating a captivating and immersive environment, drawing players deeper into the game's world.
- Meeting project deadlines while maintaining the development pipeline.
- 3+ Years of experience working with Unreal Engine 4 & 5
- Confidence with creating VFX elements including realistic lighting effects AND particle effects
- Good knowledge of Maya and Blender
- Working with particle systems
VFX Artist Join an industry-leading European gaming studio as they grow their team! Their game series is globally-renowned, and they are looking for a talented Visual Effects Artist to join the studio...
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain client relationships
- Responsible for origination of new business
- Provide timely booking services on behalf of clients
- Natural passion for relationship building
- Able to work effectively within a team and on an individual basis
- Degree preferred, preferably in Economics, Energy and Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills are favourable
- Fluent in English, other languages are welcome
Overview Junior Broker (French or Spanish skills required) – Up to £30,000 + OTE – London Our client is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic and desire to creatively and actively ap...
- Having ownership over the code and being able to make crucial decisions
- Reviewing and testing your teammates pull requests
- Keeping the code simple (no React/Vue/etc unless absolutely necessary)
- Managing servers and DevOps related tasks
- Working with Elixir, Phoenix, Heroku, Postgres, Turbolinks, Stimulus.js, and more
- Monitoring and supporting 24/7 applications and services
- Willingness and ability to travel (Hackathons, conferences, etc)
- Organised, independent and self-sufficient
- Good understanding of application architecture
- Web architecture knowledge
- React knowledge preferred
- Developing and consuming APIs
- You're comfortable writing ES6+
- You know the difference between class and prototypal inheritance
- You've built NodeJS applications and are comfortable working within the ecosystem
- You've interacted with APIs and database systems (SQL, NoSQL)
- You have general familiarity with React
- You have experience working with blockchain technology (e.g. wallets, escrow, multi-sigs) and protocols for p2p networking, storage, and communications (IPFS, libp2p)
- Experience actively contributing to open-source projects and knowledge sharing
- Working with UNIX / Linux based operating systems
- Experience and/or interest in cryptography
- Fluency in other languages (Python, Go, Java, C++)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and passionate about the prospect of decentralised technologies
- You frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience working within true agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the blockchain ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Above average Salary & Equity Plan
Software Developers, Web3
Here at AEJ Web3 we want you to be a part of the digital revolution. Work on cutting-edge blockchain projects, embrace decentralized technologies, and shape the future of the internet. Unlock the true...
- Complete project lifecycle management launching new PM Teams into production
- Design PM research and trading solutions that adhere to firm standards
- Educate PM teams on the clients operating procedures and technology integration
- Lead new strategy rollout projects internally with Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Risk groups, and externally with brokers, exchanges, and vendors
- Provide day-to-day support for various operational procedures such as broker data management, compliance monitoring, trading, and business continuity
- The ideal candidates will have a combination of software development and communication skills with some experience working in a financial services organization.
- A BS in finance, statistics, math, and engineering or computer science is strongly preferred. 2 years of relevant work experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to assist veteran specialists while simultaneously managing multiple long-term and short-term projects independently under very tight project deadlines.
- Must have strong inter-personal skills, excellent time management skills and a team attitude
- Ability to clearly document technical specifications and articulate concepts in a less-technical fashion.
- Working experience in any of the following: Linux/Unix scripting (Perl, bash, etc.), Python, C++, C#, Java, SQL
- Additional experience with database design is a plus.
- We support systematic trading in liquid instruments (global equities, futures, and foreign exchange) as well as discretionary trading in macro instruments (e.g. bonds, rates, and credit). Candidates with specific work experience and knowledge of market regulations in these areas will be strongly preferred but not required.
- Working experience with digital currency exchanges, liquidity providers, derivative financial products, and business operations a plus.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
Overview Business Analyst – Competitive salary – London Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with a technical background as well as good communication skills and a willingness to learn d...
As a Senior Animator passionate about first person shooter games you’ll understand the nuance in connecting 3rd person animations to the player feel, creating engaging and reactive combat experiences.
- Create reactive, satisfying and re-playable animations for the game that both look and feel incredible
- Assist and guide our animation quality standards and pipelines
- Collaborate across disciplines to develop the gameplay experience
- Mentoring junior team members, helping them achieve their best work
- Ownership of defined features in the game
- Testing, reviewing and iterating upon animations to tune them to the highest quality
- Demo Reel displaying character / 3rd person animations ideally for shooter games
- Extensive industry experience as an Animator / Senior Character Animator
- Excellent gameplay animation skills
- Maya, Blender, or Motion Builder expertise
- Mentoring skills
- Unreal Engine 4/5 experience in a professional environment
- A relevant degree in Animation or equivalent professional full-cycle project experience.
- Onsite 4 Day Work Week (Monday to Thursday)
- Monthly Team Days
- Private Health/Dental Care
- Bonus Scheme
- Tailor Made Relocation Package
Animation, Design, Gaming
Level up your career in gaming with us! At AEJ Gaming we work with cutting-edge projects, that embrace new technologies, and shape the future of interactive entertainment. Become a gaming pioneer and ...