Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – UK Wide – £60,000-£80,000
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Business Development Manager to join their Sales Team to get involved in building your own patch of new accounts.
The company is a leading customer-centric IT Solutions provider and a top tier partner for leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Dell Technologies and VMware. An established, award winning company who empower their customers to work smarter and run their businesses more effectively, with long-standing relationships in the public and private sectors.
- Own and generate your own business – supported by some lead gen/marketing
- Evaluate the level and quality of business achieved in accordance with business plan, product mix and individual target
- Develops opportunity pipeline in line with client’s budget and funding capacity
- Build value-based client relationships across client/prospect organisations to maximise visibility, influence and effectiveness
Key skills necessary are:
- Proven experience and performance gained in Microsoft IT Services/Solutions reseller market
- Consistent, proven, over achievement of appropriate sales performance targets
- Demonstrable experience focused on Modern Workplace, IT Asset Management, Storage, Cloud & Infrastructure
- Practical and demonstrable understanding of solution sales methodology and approach
- Demonstrable approach to sales performance management – pipeline management, gap planning, account/territory planning
- Corporate sector sales
If you’re an experienced Senior Business Development Manager who likes the sound of this exciting opportunity and meet the listed criteria, please apply now.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|