Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer – £60,000 – £85,000
UK Wide – Remote
What you’ll be doing:
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Add value through excellent delivery, enabling cost-effectiveness (FinOps).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
What we’re looking for:
- Cloud is a key growth area for us and we’re looking for exceptional consultants the following skills:
- Strong experience in enterprise Azure OR AWS and one other major cloud platform (Architecture and implementation).
- Production experience of Kubernetes/container management platform, Terraform, Python, Cloud storage, Big Data, IoT, open-source CI/CD technologies, GitOps.
- Experience in architecting and implementing multi-cloud solutions.
- Proven experience in managing delivery including scope, risks, budgets and client relationships,
- Experience in delivering cloud and DevOps solution part of digital transformation.
- Strong business development skills, client relationship and presentation skills.
- Communication and strong interpersonal abilities and ability to develop impactful presentations
- Professional Certification from one or more major cloud providers – preferably Azure/AWS
What’s in it for you?
- Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn’t small
- A great team environment, inside and outside of the workplace
- Alliance relationships with Azure – Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap
- Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful
- Paid certifications
- Flexible and considerate working hours and locations
- Access to regular training opportunities, attending conferences and certification support is encouraged
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email at email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Infrastructure/Cloud, Technology|
|OTE||Bonus + Company Benefits|
|Location||UK Wide (remote)|