Security Consultant – Penetration Tester
Penetration Tester – £55,000 – £75,000
UK Wide – Remote (Home Based)
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and forward-thinking Penetration Tester? If so, you will be a perfect alignment to a dynamic environment that is growing all areas of its Cyber Practice.
Reporting to a Principal Security Consultant, the Penetration Tester will be an active member of the Security Testing Practice. You will be an ambassador for the Practice promoting industry expertise.
- Proven track record of delivering penetration testing services
- Current senior penetration testing qualification, such as Crest Registered Tester or Tiger Qualified Security Team Member
- 2+ years of penetration testing experience
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, Bash, PowerShell, VB, Python etc.
- Demonstrable experience of the use of penetration tools such as Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, BurpSuite etc.
- Solid understanding of the suite of TCP/IP protocols and the OSI model.
- Ability to adapt to complex ever changing environments and to quickly understand, and exploit to your advantage, such environments.
- Proven experience of testing web applications, their platforms and technologies and methodologies used to create them.
- Solid experience of network and infrastructure penetration testing
- Proven experience of carrying out network device reviews
- Passionate about the security lifecycle
- Ability to engage with senior executives of differing technical levels, and to encourage the buy in of our clients security ethos
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to think creatively and offer solutions to complex problems
- Ability to translate specialist, technical information into plain English.
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires individuals to always be striving for success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Technology|
|OTE||Bonus + Company Benefits|
|Location||UK Wide (remote)|