Project Manager – £60,000-£80,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board and drive change, with the opportunity to put their own stamp on the way things are done.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing multiple workstreams through to delivery of the new capabilities, realisation of benefits and project closure. The Project Manager has primary responsibility for successful delivery of the new capabilities and establishing governance.
The company is a leading, cutting edge, tech driven commodity trading firm based in London. You will be joining a high performance environment where resilience is of the upmost importance.
- Responsible for managing project delivery, working across group-wide functions within Operations, Sales, Client Services, Finance, HR and Risk
- Managing the delivery and output of the in-house technical teams
- Management of Sprints, task setting and milestones for the Development Team
- Management of delivery – prioritisation and a commercial understanding
- Responsible for requirements gathering and defining functional/technical requirements
Key skills necessary are:
- Proven Leadership to own and drive change aligned to the companies roadmap
- Strong stakeholder management and communicative skills, working with C-Suite and Head of Operations
- High proficiency in the creation of project documentation including RAID and Risk Logs
- Lead workshops/focus groups/meetings and providing updates to C-Suite via project dashboards
- A key understanding of time critical tasks from a commercial aspect
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills are key
- Commodities Trading systems experience in their previous work would be an advantage
- An understanding of software development and testing lifecycles would be beneficial
You will be starting immediately, taking on multiple Greenfield projects therefore need to be of a strong mind-set, a self-starter and have a driving initiative of getting things done.
If you’re an experienced Project Manager who likes the sound of this opportunity and meet the listed criteria, please apply now.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email at email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Banking Technology, Finance, Programme & Project Management, Transformation|
|OTE||Bonus + Benefits|