Role Title: Client Director
Location: London / UK Wide – home based
Salary: £55,000 + Commission + Travel + Company Benefits
The role is a hybrid role where you will be tasked with growing existing accounts and hunting net new business within the corporate sales business.
The role holder may be office or home based with at least 1 day per week in our clients London Office along with extensive national travel to customer meetings and offices.
The successful candidate will be an established sales person, with a strong background in software licensing, cloud and services solutions, preferably Microsoft.
- Delivery of the Account Development plan, including new orders, in year revenues and margin. Provides regular accurate pipeline forecasts.
- Management and planning of business opportunities
- Evaluates the level and quality of business achieved.
- Develops draft opportunity pipeline in line with clients budget.
- Develops and maintain Account Plan(s). Reviews monthly with SMT to ensure opportunities align with financial targets.
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with senior staff in the largest client organisations.
- Extracts maximum value from key vendor relationships and partner registrations to increase profitability, pull through innovation to maintain competitive advantage.
- Has achieved proficiency in the task of stakeholder relationship management.
- Has achieved a top-class reputation and has the appropriate gravitas to build trust and inspire clients.
- Has wide and detailed IT knowledge, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors.
- Knows how to make and sustain a business case through effective benefits management.
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organisations policy framework, organisational relationships, business processes, reporting procedures, and existing and planned information systems and services.
- Passion, commitment and track record exceeding sales targets
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with business decision makers
- Self-driven, good management, with clear expectation setting
- Proven Consultative Selling skills
- Confidence in front of senior management
- Excellent communicator with effective presentation and influencing skills
- The ability and judgement necessary to comprehensively qualify an opportunity and establish whether opportunities created by the team are sufficiently qualified
- The skills to manage relationships strategically for maximum short and long term value
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jordan via email email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||IT, Sales|
|Rate (p/hr - Salaried)||£55,000|