Role Title: Junior Broker
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + Bonus Structure + Company Benefits
Overview of the Role
Our client is a London-based proprietary trading firm. Their prominent position within their field gives them consistent and unparalleled in-house knowledge of their market. Being a market leader has allowed them to build a unique franchise, specialising in excellence in people and technology.
Through their ‘Junior Broker Development Program’, new hires receive resources to accelerate their integration by gaining access to digital learning and weekly lectures from experienced traders.
They take a tailored approach to talent development and foster an environment that values different learning styles, challenges conventional thinking and maximises the potential of all their employees. Their monthly and ongoing review systems ensure their teams have the information they need to excel in the development program.
They are regulated by the FCA and is compliant with MiFiD II.
- Prospect new clients who may be interested in their services
- General coverage of brokerage clients on desk
- Liaise with existing clients to build strong relationships
- Help with future and OTC executions
- Carry out trading support tasks including trade entry, reconciliation on a daily basis
- Liaise with back office to work on desk or firmwide projects
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Recent graduate to 2 years of work experience
- Confident and driven with sales experience
- Ambitious individual with track record of being high achiever who relentlessly pursues accelerated progression
- Strong interest in trading and financial markets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- Entrepreneurial, adaptive, self-motivated; Enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- Passion, commitment and a hunger to exceed sales targets
- Establish and develop strategic relationships
- Self-driven, good management, with clear expectation setting
- Confidence in your ability to sell
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jordan via email email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Rate (p/hr - Salaried)||£25,000 - £30,000|