Associate – Private Equity
Role Title: Private Equity Associate
Salary: £80,000 – £95,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits
Overview of the Role
Our client and the businesses created by them, manage investments in healthcare, medical technologies, asset management including real estate. Headquartered in Geneva, they have offices in London, Jersey, Boston and Luxembourg.
This role involves analysis, due diligence and monitoring of private equity fund and co-investments.
Working with the private equity team in all aspects of the due diligence process on new potential Fund and co-investments
- Fund investment due diligence will include detailed track record, attribution and portfolio company analysis
- Co-investment due diligence will include fundamental industry and company level analysis
- Modelling of financial projections and returns and ad-hoc financial analyses used in evaluation of co-investments. Ability to articulate thoughts on investment opportunities with confidence and ability to back up views with analysis
- Actively participating in due diligence meetings, investment discussions and preparation of investment recommendations for committee
- Attendance at regular update meetings with existing managers in our portfolio as well as GPs we do not currently have investments with to evaluate new opportunities
- Preparation of investment memoranda and presentations
- Assist in managing the existing fund and co-investment portfolio
- Maintenance of databases that contain market information, deal flow and portfolio information relevant to the private equity program
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Financial modelling skills developed while working in an investment banking, private equity and/or transaction services environment at Analyst/Associate level
- Interest in the Private Equity industry, and desire to develop experience across both Private Equity Fund and Co-Investments
- Intermediate / Advanced level competency in core MS-Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail. The candidate will be both thoughtful and analytical
- Excellent written and communicated English, allowing the candidate to clearly articulate findings from analytical diligence conducted
- Desire to both support a small team in completion of projects, as well as take personal initiative with specific analyses, such as raising issues and contributing to investment theses
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jordan via email email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Salary||£80,000 - £95,000|