Front End Developer
Front End Developer £55,000-£80,000 / £400-£500 per day
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and forward-thinking Front End Developer? If so, you will be a perfect alignment to a dynamic environment that is growing all areas of our clients’ business.
This market-leading company is growing organically in all areas – If you have knowledge of or experience of Front End Development then it’s a great start…
Responsibilities as Lead Developer:
- Development of new features, components and views for Risk Systems
- Providing development and architecture expertise for current and future greenfield projects
- Maintenance of existing applications, projects and processes
- Understand business requirements and translate these into working functionality
- Incorporate the latest front end technologies to develop a rich and responsive UI where required
- Provide mentoring and support to current members of the Technical Team on existing development projects
- Work collaboratively with the Technical Team to deliver on project objectives on time via Agile methodology
- Work under own initiative for other smaller projects
The requirements for the job are as follows:
Required (Must Have):
- Front End Technologies (Angular or React is a must).
- Experience of building feature rich, fast and responsive UI systems with minimal latency
- Experience dealing with performance bottleneck and system latency
- Previous knowledge/exposure to financial industry
Desired but not essential:
- Agile team and development experience
- Excel (Macro, VBA, Formulas)
- Other front end technologies like SignalR
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Banking Technology, Finance|
|Salary / Day Rate||£55,000-£80,000 / £400-£500|
|Duration||Perm / 6 months|