Business Development Manager – Software
Business Development Manager – Up to £60,000 + Double OTE – UK Wide
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to come on board and help shape/grow the future sales pipeline, to drive the business forward, with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the way things are done.
The company is a leading, cutting edge Software solutions company with focus across mobility, smart energy and enterprise asset management.
You’ll be responsible for winning new business and building key customer relationships, building a sales pipeline of new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions to support the achievement of our strategic goals. Working closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Commercial teams to develop sales opportunities into successful customer engagements.
You may also manage a small number of existing clients, increasing the contribution of our client’s solutions to their business goals and ensuring they receive a high standard of service in order to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Developing sales channels with new and existing customers. Acting as the key Representative and Point of Contact for new or existing customers in your relevant territory. Winning new business to achieve sales targets.
- Ensuring a continuing development of new sales opportunities, following up enquiries, conducting site visits, preparing initial proposals and leading in closing sales as appropriate
- Striving to develop and manage a broad network of decision makers and influencers within client and potential client relationships.
- Undertaking competitor analysis, market observations and gathering intelligence to build the sales capability. Presenting new products and services and enhance existing relationships by maintaining customer focus.
- Recent experience selling software to organisations in either the Utilities, Telecom or Construction industries
- Experience of complex solution selling at an enterprise level to large and medium size organisations
- Experience of selling software with associated implementation services, support and managed services.
- Leading teams during sales cycles and tender processes
- Experience with tender/bid processes, drafting proposals, negotiating contracts and closing sales
A mix of the above will be considered – your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|