Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Glasgow – £50,000-£70,000
Our client is looking for an energetic Business Development Manager to join their Sales operation to build on an already established client portfolio.
We are partnering with a market-leading IT Solutions provider are one of the largest IT organisations in the country, dedicated to supporting thousands of customers across the UK
- Own and generate your own business – supported by some lead gen/marketing
- Evaluate the level and quality of business achieved in accordance with business plan, product mix and individual target
- Develops opportunity pipeline in line with client’s budget and funding capacity
- Build value-based client relationships across client/prospect organisations to maximise visibility, influence and effectiveness
Key skills necessary are:
- Proven experience and performance gained in Value-added-services (VAS) sales – Managed Services, Hosted Services, Professional Services
- Demonstrable sales experience focused on Networks, Wi-Fi, Security, VOIP and Cabling
- Consistent, proven, over achievement of appropriate sales performance targets
- Experience of selling IT solutions and services and will be able to penetrate organisations at a senior and executive level
- Public and Private Sector sales would be advantageous
- Practical and demonstrable understanding of solution sales methodology and approach
- Demonstrable approach to sales performance management – pipeline management, gap planning, account/territory planning
If you’re a Business Development Manager who likes the sound of this exciting opportunity and meet the listed criteria, please apply now.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email email@example.com or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|