Business Development Director
Business Development Director – Up to £150K+ (plus car/commission scheme)
Nationwide – Home Based
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and forward-thinking Senior Business Development “Hunter”? If so, you will be a perfect alignment to a dynamic organisation that is growing all areas of its business through growth.
We are looking for proven business to business (B2B) sales professionals with experience in the Business Process Outsourcing sector/CX/Digital Service or Digital Solutions Sales to source, scope, design and ultimately win large, transformational outsourcing and technology deals.
Our client is growing organically in all areas – If you have proven experience of the BPO sector/CX / Digital Services or Digital Solutions Sales then we would like to hear from you.
This role takes ownership for large and complex new business opportunities. You will develop strategies and long-term plans to increase market share and business revenue, successfully adding new clients and capabilities to the portfolio.
It’s essential in this role that you are a comfortable and successful originator, capable of driving and delivering lasting business opportunities with new clients as well as developing existing opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Business Development Director:
- Creating business development strategies and long-term plans to expand market share and business revenue
- Building in-depth relationships with clients by addressing and satisfying any enterprise consulting needs and concerns
- Selecting, leading and managing business development teams to drive new business opportunities to achieve revenue goals
- Working creatively with clients and their teams to develop specific saleable and commercially viable proposals
- Senior Sales Experience (Multi million pound deals/TCV)
- Demonstrable experience sells solutions into Financial Services sectors (ideally in the customer service / customer experience space)
- Consulting skill set with sufficient presence to lead engagements with prospective customers
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ray via email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly using our form below.
|Job Category||Sales, Senior Appointments / Leadership|